Sunday, March 9, 2014

Yes.. I knew

Yes.. I knew

Yes, I knew you were there just in front of me.

Yes, I knew you were looking at me.

Yes, I remember how we used to be.

Yes, I forgive you for what you did unintentionally.
A Photo I took
of the Egyptian Band Cairokee playing at City Stars Mall

Yes, I am now free.

Yes, you were right to remind me..

that holding on to the past isn't for me

I never let the past hold me

Thanks for reminding me

Yes, I walked away intentionally

Yes, I am free


27 Feb 2014

By Alaa Fahmy 

I was inspired the words of this poem on 27 February after Cairokee's Concert at City Stars Mall.

Great Band , you should check them out if you don't already know them. 

1 comment:

  1. االراقى لتخزين العفش بالرياض
    ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض_افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالمملكة
    تهتم شركةالراقى بتوفير الكراتين الازمة لنقل اغراض المطبخ و تغليفها بشكل جيد لنقل الاعراض القابلة للكسر بشكل احترافي وبدون اي خدوش ، ويتم استخدام الفليين في حالات نقل الاجهزة الكهربائية ( الغسالة – الثلاجة – غسالة الملابس – الشاشات والمكيفات ) داخل كراتنيها ان وجدت او توفير كراتين لها .

    ReplyDelete

Website Monitoring by InternetSeer